IASP Fellowship and Grants News
- Jul 16, 2019 — Vinko Palada, PhD, of Karolinska Institutet (Sweden) Announced as the 2019 Recipient of the John J. Bonica Trainee Fellowship
- Jul 10, 2019 — Join the newest IASP SIG, Pain in Individuals with Intellectual and Developmental Disabilities (PIDDSIG)
- Apr 18, 2019 — New fact sheet translations in Mandarin, Russian, and Spanish that relate to the Global Year Against Pain in the Most Vulnerable are available for free downloading!
- Mar 11, 2019 — Deadline Extended for PRF Correspondent Program at NeuPSIG 2019 -- trainees and early career professionals now have until Monday, March 25 to apply!
- Mar 6, 2019 — Free Global Year “Pain in Children” Webinar Recording Available! Watch at your convenience, the beginning of a quarterly webinar series as a part of IASP's GY Against Pain in the Most Vulnerable
- Dec 21, 2018 — Prepare Now for IASP Funding Opportunities Opening in January 2019: Pain School, Research Grants
- Jun 30, 2018 — Dr. Christopher Donnelly Announced as 2018 John J. Bonica Trainee Fellowship Recipient