- Australia: 2010 National Pain Strategy: Pain Management for all Australians
- Belgium: Belgium Pain Society: Collectively Address the Problem of Pain
- Canada: An action plan for pain in Canada
- England: Efforts in England to Improve the Management of Pain: Report to IASP
- Jordan: Jordan Initiative for Pain Management
- Malaysia: Malaysia: Pain as the 5th Vital Sign
- Norway: National Guidelines for Evaluating Pain
- Portugal: National Program for Pain Management
- Wales: Designed for People with Chronic Conditions: Service Development and Commissioning Directives, Chronic Non-Malignant Pain
- Expert Panel Consensus Recommendations for the Pharmacological Treatment of Acute Pain in the Middle East Region
- ChildKind International
ChildKind International is dedicated to improving the quality of pediatric pain care around the world. ChildKind achieves this mission through the awarding of a certification of excellence, recognizing healthcare facilities that have developed standardized, institution-wide approaches to the assessment and treatment of children’s pain. ChildKind also maintains an open-access resource library that serves as an exchange of knowledge, best practices, and protocols in the prevention and treatment of pain.
- Life Before Death
In May 2011, the Lien Foundation launched a campaign to promote a series of 50 short films produced by Moonshine Movies themed around the global crisis of untreated pain and other end-of-life issues. The Moonshine production team filmed in India, Uganda, Singapore, Canada, China, USA, South Africa, Australia, Georgia, Ireland, and Hong Kong. Through interviews with doctors, patients, and their families, they explored a diverse range of cultural perspectives on pain, death and dying.
- Moving Pictures Advocacy
This short film commemorates the one-year anniversary of the release of LIFE Before Death and reports the results the project has achieved to date.