From 2010 to 2012, nine subgroups of the IASP Education Initiatives Working Group developed pain curriculum outlines based on the four components of the IASP Core Curriculum. A broad range of healthcare professionals worldwide contributed to the process. In 2017, similar groups reviewed and updated all nine curricula, and the IASP Council has approved the revisions.
IASP encourages the use of these curricula for adoption in medical and health professional education as well as for research purposes. Such use of these curricula is free of charge, but IASP asks viewers first to complete and submit the online declaration form that appears atop each outline. For direct reproduction of any of the curricula in a journal, book, or webpage or for any commercial use, please request permission from IASP. A nominal royalty payment may be required.
- IASP Interprofessional Pain Curriculum Outline
- IASP Curriculum Outline on Pain for Psychology
- IASP Curriculum Outline on Pain for Physical Therapy
- IASP Curriculum Outline on Pain for Occupational Therapy
- IASP Curriculum Outline on Pain for Nursing
- IASP Curriculum Outline on Pain for Medicine
- IASP Curriculum Outline on Pain for Dentistry and Oral Health
- IASP Curriculum Outline for Pain in Social Work
- IASP Curriculum on Pain For Pharmacy
© Copyright 2018 International Association for the Study of Pain. All Rights Reserved. No part of these materials may be reproduced in any form or by any means without the express written permission of the International Association for the Study of Pain. The unauthorized reproduction or distribution of these copyrighted materials is illegal and may result in civil or criminal penalties under the U.S. Copyright Act and applicable copyright laws.