Why partner with IASP
You have the power to improve pain relief worldwide.
The International Association for the Study of Pain brings together scientists, clinicians, health-care providers, and policymakers to stimulate and support the study of pain and translate that knowledge into improved pain relief worldwide.
Membership dues and other revenue help advance IASP’s mission, but your support keeps our vital initiatives thriving. By aligning with the most trusted experts in the pain field, you highlight your commitment to finding solutions and improving pain relief worldwide.
Ways to partner with IASP
Ways to Partner
- Advance pain research and treatment worldwide with a one-time or recurring gift
- Fund important research and
education opportunities through grants and fellowships
- Create meaningful change for those
living with pain by supporting GAPPA
- Access CME credit through our on-demand Pain Education
Resource Center (PERC)
- Exhibit at an IASP conference or educational event
- Advertise in IASP’s official journals and publications
- Promote a pain-related event in IASP’s calendar
The IASP Global Industry Engagement team is ready to create a customized support solution that expresses your commitment to the pain community and suits your needs. To learn more about partnering with IASP, contact firstname.lastname@example.org.