Grants and Fellowships
IASP has an extensive annual grants and awards program to support investigators working in basic or clinical research and to support education in developing countries.
IASP® Grants and Fellowships
- Pfizer Independent Grants for Learning & Change (IGLC)
Requests for proposals for up to US$250,000 to stimulate pain education efforts throughout Japan.
- IASP Early Career Research Grants Program
Multiple grants of US$20,000 each support researchers who are in the early career stage of pain investigations.
- Now Closed for 2019! Siriraj International Fellowship Training in Clinical Pain Management
IASP and the World Federation of Societies of Anesthesiologists offer a joint one-year fellowship at Mahidol University, Bangkok, from August 1, 2019 to July 30, 2020, to an outstanding clinical trainee interested in practical pain management training for application in resource-limited countries. Features personal mentoring, case study lessons, and other learning techniques.
- IASP Developing Countries Project: Initiative for Improving Pain Education
Educational support grants for up to US$10,000 are available to improve essential pain education for clinicians in developing countries.
- IASP Collaborative Research Grants
Collaboration support grants of up to US$15,000 support collaborative research between two or more research groups located in different countries. Open now!
- The John J. Bonica Trainee Fellowship
The John J. Bonica Trainee Fellowship was established in 1998 in memory of the founder of IASP to support training in all aspects of pain research. Now closed!