The IASP Fellowship in Clinical Pain Management will provide an ethical, responsible, interdisciplinary training in pain medicine. The selected trainee will acquire knowledge of the classification, epidemiology, pathophysiology, and treatment of acute and chronic pain disorders and through practical experience.
This program takes place in Mexico City.
A full list of eligibility and application guidelines is available online.
Fellowship Eligibility Guidelines
- Applicants must be medical doctors with an anesthesiology specialty
- Applicants must be from a Latin American country
- Applicants must be able to submit the application in English and participate in the fellowship in Spanish.
Fellowship Application Guidelines
Applications must be submitted in English and must include:
- Copies of graduation diplomas indicating specialization in anesthesiology
- Copy of passport or birth certificate showing citizenship
- 2 letters of recommendation from the applicant’s university
- Curriculum Vitae
- 1-page single-spaced personal statement explaining the applicant’s interest in the fellowship program
Incomplete applications will not be reviewed. The top candidates will be contacted for an interview.