The open access to epinephrine autoinjectors has resulted in an increased number of reports related to accidental injection into the digits. The appropriate management after accidental injection remains controversial. This study presents the first case in Saudi Arabia of a young man who accidentally injected epinephrine into the thumb and a literature review of the treatment options available. A 19-year-old man presented with accidental injection of 300 mcg of epinephrine into the volar pulp of his right thumb while treating an allergic reaction. The embedded needle was removed by countertraction and irrigation. The examination results were normal. The patient was discharged with prophylactic antibiotic and analgesia. Later, the puncture wound healed and vascularity and sensation remained intact. Conservative management and observation are advantageous in certain cases if vascular function is uncompromised. This case highlights the importance of education about the correct handling and administration of the epinephrine injection.