Session proposals are open for Topical Workshops at the 2022 IASP World Congress on Pain, 19 – 23 September in Toronto, Canada.
Topical Workshops provide attendees a cutting-edge overview of a wide range of topics in the area of pain, offering practical reviews of current research and therapies, and allowing attendees to participate in formal and informal discussions with international experts on pain management and pain research.
Topical Workshop Formats Include:
- Panel Workshop: Involves a panel of presenters giving in-depth, state-of-the art lectures on a range of topics, including cutting-edge research, clinical treatments, and translation from research to practice.
- Debate Workshop: Presented by two speakers and one moderator.
- Interview and Conversation Workshop: Features informal discussions/interviews between a moderator and speaker(s).
- Demonstration Workshop: Delivers techniques, tools, devices, or approaches are presented in the form of a demonstration.
- Open Format Workshop: The Scientific Program Committee welcomes your suggestion for a new workshop structure currently not offered through the established options.
Submit a Topical Workshop Session Proposal through 22 November.