IASP Seeks Nominations for Honorary Members
Oct 14, 2019
Know an exceptional individual who has made significant contributions to the pain field?
Nominate them for an Honorary IASP Membership!
IASP honorary membership recognizes an individual's exceptional accomplishments in pain research, clinical activities, education, and/or service to IASP.
To nominate someone, please submit:
- a one-page CV or BioSketch that highlights
- the nominee's contributions in pain research, clinical activities, and/or education;
- involvement in and service to IASP; and,
- exceptional contributions to the field of pain at national and international levels
- a letter signed by two current IASP members supporting the nomination and outlining the nominee's contributions to the field
Please do not provide additional supporting material. IASP will not accept self-nominations.
Nominations are due by 20 November 2019.
Submit your nomination via email to email@example.com.
Click here to view current Honorary Members.