Ronald Dubner Research Prize
- Cash award of US$2,500
- Economy airfare to the IASP World Congress, accommodations, and a complimentary Congress registration
- Plaque to be presented at the IASP World Congress
The application cycle for the 2022 Congress is open from 25 August 2021 to 20 October 2021.
The Ronald Dubner Research Prize is an award for trainees that is presented at the biennial IASP World Congress on Pain. Since 1993, this award has honored the best clinical or basic science research paper, series of papers, or doctoral thesis in the field of pain, published or in press while in training as a student, intern, resident, pre-doctoral fellow, post-doctoral fellow, or equivalent. The IASP Fellowships, Grants, and Awards Working Group selects the recipient.
- The candidate must be an IASP trainee member at the time of application.
- The candidate should have worked mainly under the guidance and supervision of senior researchers.
- Only work published in international refereed journals or periodicals will be considered.
- The candidate should be proposed by a senior researcher who provides an expert opinion on the scientific standing of the candidate.
- The recipient should be prepared to attend the IASP 2022 World Congress on Pain in Toronto, Canada from 19-23 September 2022.
All Applications Must be Submitted in English. Nominations Should Include the Following:
- A letter of nomination by the trainee’s mentor including statements as to why the paper or papers is important and verification that the nominee was in training at the time the paper was published or in press;
- A candidate’s curriculum vitae (Please use the short-version IASP template. CVs must not exceed 4 pages, including citations).
The Fellowships, Grants, and Awards Working Group reviews all nominations and chooses the recipient. All decisions are final.
Questions? Please contact email@example.com or call +1-202-856-7400.
Click here to see previous winners of the Ronald Dubner Research Prize.
Grant Management System provided by WizeHive