- IASP Special Interest Group (SIG) on Neuropathic Pain
- Chapters Related to Neuropathic Pain from the Pain Refresher Courses
IASP developed a poster to use to publicize the Global Year Against Neuropathic Pain event. They are available for immediate download in several languages.
Global Year Against Neuropathic Pain poster jointly prepared by Australian Pain Society, New Zealand Pain Society, Faculty of Pain Medicine/ANZCA, Painaustralia.
Global Year Against Neuropathic Pain poster producted by the Iran Pain Society. Download jpeg (2Mb) here.
- PAIN Global Year Against Neuropathic Pain Collection
- Complete list of Neuropathic Pain articles on PAIN Journal Online.
Pain: Clinical Updates
- Neuropathic Pain: The Immune Connection, March 2004 (Volume XII, Issue 1)
- Painful HIV-Associated Sensory Neuropathy, June 2010 (Volume XVIII, Issue 3)
- Diagnosis and Classification of Neuropathic Pain, September 2010 (Volume XVIII, Issue 7)
- Pharmacological Management of Neuropathic Pain, November 2010 (Volume XVIII, Issue 9)
- Chronic Pain after Surgery or Injury, January 2011 (Volume XIX, Issue 1)
- Identification and Treatment of Neuropathic Pain in Patients with Cancer, March 2012 (Volume XX, Issue 2)
- The Patient’s Journey Through Trigeminal Neuralgia, May 2014 (Volume XXII, Issue 1)
- Neurostimulation for Neuropathic Pain: Outcomes and New Paradigms, September 2015 (Volume XXIII, Issue 5)
- Examination of the Cranial Nerves
- Central Neuropathic Pain (with Spanish subtitles)
- Examination of the Cranial Nerves (with Spanish subtitles)
- Examination of a Patient with Central Neuropathic Pain
- Examination of a Patient with Peripheral Neuropathic Pain (with Spanish subtitles)