The Distinguished Contribution Award for Pain in Older Persons 2023 recognizes the contribution of a member who has conducted and promoted a program of research that has enhanced the science and practice of pain in older persons. The recipient of the Distinguished Contribution Award for Pain in Older Persons will receive a prize of $500 USD. Nomination Deadline: 15 June 2023.
Criteria for the Award
- Program of research: Quality and scope
- Overall impact of the research program on the field of pain in older persons
- Influence on research advancement and career development
Nominees must have an earned doctorate and be nominated according to the established procedure.
- Curriculum vita
- 100-word narrative summary statement about the applicant’s accomplishments and/or contributions
- A letter of support that details the nominee’s significant contributions
Please email and attach all requested documents listed under Submission Requirements (above) to the Chair of the Junior Investigator Award for Pain in Older Persons Subcommittee, A.Prof, Dr. Margaret Dunham.