January 9-10, 2024, Santiago, Chile
We are excited to announce the first edition of LAPS 2024, a two-day theoretical and practical course held at the Pontificia Universidad Católica de Chile (PUC) in Santiago, Chile. LAPS will focus on basic science and clinical topics related to acute and chronic pain, with an interdisciplinary perspective and a distinct research orientation. This Pain School is supported by IASP and MiNuSPain.
- Jordi Serra (UK)
- Annina Schmid (UK)
- Catherine Bushnell (Canada)
- Thiago Cuhna (Brazil)
- Pablo Brumovsky (Argentina)
- Miguel Condes Lara (Mexico)
- Sulayman Dib-Hajj (USA)
- MiNuSPain principal investigators
Who can apply?
- Young scientists at the PhD or postdoctoral levels (or equivalent) in all fields of pain science and pain medicine.
- You must be enrolled on a full-time basis in a pain research training program.
- You must be an IASP member.
- Application start date: September 1, 2023
- Application deadline: October 9, 2023.
- Notification date: October 30, 2023
- Date of event: January 9-10, 2024
We are offering 15-20 travel grants that will cover hotel accommodation for the days of the school and air ticket**.
- Letter of interest
- Resume/CV (any format)
- Recommendation letter from your advisor
*Priority will be given to students from the Latin American region.
**With a 600 USD cap.