IASP has extended the submission deadline to 29 November and is now accepting virtual and in-person topical workshop session proposals for presentation at World Congress on Pain. IASP’s 2022 World Congress on Pain will be held, in-person in Toronto, and online everywhere, 19 – 23 September 2022.
Help shape the scientific program and submit your Topical Workshop virtual or in-person topical workshop session proposal by 29 November.
Virtual and In-Person formats include:
- Panel Workshop: Involve a panel of presenters giving in-depth, state-of-the-art lectures on a range of topics, including cutting-edge research, clinical treatments, and translation from research to practice.
- Debate Workshop: Presented by two speakers and one moderator.
- Interview and Conversation Workshop: Discussions/interviews between a moderator and a speaker or set of speakers.
- Demonstration Workshop: Techniques, tools, devices, or approaches are presented in the form of a demonstration.
- Open Format Workshop: The Scientific Program Committee welcomes suggestions for a new workshop structure currently not offered.
Visit the World Congress Website for: