Pain Reports, an official IASP publication, received its first impact factor of 4.8 in 2022 and now ranks as the number 2 journal dedicated to pain.
An interdisciplinary journal dedicated to the advancement of knowledge in pain research and clinical practice, PAIN Reports is an open-access, peer-reviewed publication that serves as a platform for high-quality, innovative, and impactful contributions in the field of pain management.
We cordially invite you to submit your research papers, reviews, and case studies for consideration in PAIN Reports.
PAIN Reports welcomes submissions from a wide range of disciplines, including but not limited to:
- Basic science and translational research in pain
- Clinical trials and observational studies
- Epidemiology and public health aspects of pain
- Pain assessment and measurement techniques
- Pharmacological and non-pharmacological interventions
- Neurobiology and neurophysiology of pain
- Psychosocial and behavioral aspects of pain
- Pain education and health policy
- Palliative care and end-of-life pain management
- Emerging technologies and digital health in pain management
- Pain in the developing world
- Open Access: PAIN Reports is an open-access journal ensuring your research reaches a global audience free of subscription walls.
- Rigorous Peer Review: Your work will undergo thorough peer review by eminent experts in the field.
- High Visibility: PAIN Reports is indexed in major scientific databases, enhancing the discoverability and impact of your research.
- Rapid Publication: Accepted articles are published online in a timely manner.
- Collaboration Opportunities: PAIN Reports fosters interdisciplinary collaboration and knowledge exchange among researchers and practitioners.
- eTOC: distributed to all IASP members regularly.
We encourage researchers, clinicians, and scientists to submit their cutting-edge research, novel methodologies, and clinical insights to PAIN Reports. By publishing with us, you contribute to the advancement of pain management and improve patient care worldwide.
For more information, submission guidelines, and to submit your manuscript, please visit the PAIN Reports website.