The IASP Special Interest Group on Neuropathic Pain (NeuPSIG) is pleased to announce the winners of a competitive application process to take part in a series of data blitzes. The IASP Pain Research Forum (PRF) virtual seminars, the data blitzes, will feature winners:
- Laura Boullon, PhD candidate, National University of Ireland Galway, Ireland
- Alexander Davies, PhD, University of Oxford, UK
- Joel Fundaun, PhD student, University of Oxford, UK
- Esther Eberhardt, MD, RWTH Aachen University, Germany
- Amanda Klein, PhD, University of Minnesota, U.S.
- Matthew Kmiecik, PhD, NorthShore University Health System, U.S.
- Gith Noes-Holt, PhD candidate, University of Copenhagen, Denmark
- Makenzie Norris, PhD candidate, Washington University in St. Louis, U.S.
- Mitchell Nothem, PhD, Drexel University, U.S.
- Thomas Patterson, PhD candidate, University of Sydney, Australia
- Oliver Sandy-Hindmarch, PhD, University of Oxford, UK
- Linda Sangalli, DDS, PhD, University of Kentucky, U.S.
Registration is now open for the data blitz series:
Join us for what promise to be stimulating and enlightening presentations on some of the latest basic, translational, and clinical research in the field of neuropathic pain.