IASP is excited to announce the phase 1 launch of our new website along with new branding for IASP, SIGs, and Chapters. Under the leadership of current President, Claudia Sommer, IASP has refreshed the branding and website, resulting in member experience and dynamic new branding that distinctly represents IASP as a global organization.
The IASP Logo Includes:
- The mark, which consists of two reflected continuous lines representing the relationship between pain and pain relief.
- The lines, symbolizing the multiple disciplines of IASP coming together to address pain relief with a strong and unified voice.
- The curves, creating an approachable tone that highlights the patient-focused nature of IASP while the circular shape conveys a global tone that speaks to IASP’s international mission.
The New Logo:
- Displays the importance of our members’ work and dedication to pain relief.
- Highlights our commitment to supporting member education, careers, and research.
- Reflects our international member community.
IASP will continue to make phased additions to the website over the coming months and remains dedicated to our member community.