Aims and goals for Pain Registries SIG:
- Provide guidance on best practice in developing pain registries
- Represent pain registries within IASP.
- Support collaborators from medical centers, worldwide, to join or initiate pain registries for procedures, therapies or services
- Initiate and advance registry-related projects.
- Guide on funding to support the further expansion and development of registries.
- Encourage collaborators to present their findings at IASP meetings
- Promote registry-based trials
- Encourage existing medical registries (unrelated to pain specifically) to include some "agreed" standard pain outcomes as a minimum
Chair - Cathy Price
Secretary - Ruth Zaslansky
Treasurer - Gary McFarlane
Interim Committee Members (with special interests)
Pain in Children - Susie Lord
Orofacial Pain - Joanna Zakrewska
Perioperative Pain - Winifried Meissner
Special Interest (TBD) - Sean Mackey
Chronic Pain - Manon Choiniere
Developing countries - TBD
Benefits of Membership
Interested in joining a SIG? Become an IASP member! Learn about the many benefits of IASP membership.Learn More