The SIG on Musculoskeletal Pain seeks to increase awareness, and provide a forum to discuss the interaction between muscle pain and motor control systems as it relates to musculoskeletal pain. In understanding this relationship better, the SIG aims to address the following areas:
- The mechanisms involved in the sensory and motor characteristics of joint, bone, and muscle pain
- Novel treatment opportunities
Follow the steps below to access the Musculoskeletal Pain SIG online discussion forum, Groupsite:
- Login into your IASP account
- Click on "My Account"
- Scroll down to "My Group Memberships"
- Click on your listed SIG - "Musculoskeletal Pain"
IASP members can use the Online Membership Directory to locate contact information for the SIG officers.
Members of the general public should contact IASP at firstname.lastname@example.org with inquiries about the SIG.
Officers [Term 2018-2022]
Chair: Heather Tick (USA)
Vice Chair: N/A
Past Chair: Hans-Georg Schaible (Germany)
Secretary: Renato Martins (Brazil)
General Officers: Norman Marcus (USA) and Feng Pan (Australia)
Benefits of Membership
Interested in joining a SIG? Become an IASP member! Learn about the many benefits of IASP membership.Learn More