The SIG on Cancer Pain aims to:
- Allow a forum to allow interchange regarding cancer pain treatment and research between clinicians and scientists.
- Encourage the advancement of cancer pain research by establishing cancer pain research networks and organizing courses in cancer pain research.
- Disseminate information regarding cancer pain to IASP members and others.
- Identify and implement programs and projects that advance the goal of improving the treatment of cancer pain in both developing and developed worlds.
- Cancer Pain SIG Symposium
The War Against Cancer Pain: Are We Winning?
27 June 2021 | Amsterdam, The Netherlands
Follow the steps below to access the Cancer Pain SIG online discussion forum, Groupsite:
- Login into your IASP account
- Click on "My Account"
- Scroll down to "My Group Memberships"
- Click on your listed SIG - "Cancer Pain"
IASP members can use the Online Membership Directory to locate contact information for the SIG officers.
Members of the general public should contact IASP at email@example.com with inquiries about the SIG.
Officers [Term 2018-2020]
Chair: Elizabeth Ogboli Nwasor (Nigeria)
Vice Chair: N/A
Past Chair: Stefan Wirz (Germany)
Benefits of Membership
Interested in joining a SIG? Become an IASP member! Learn about the many benefits of IASP membership.Learn More