The SIG on Cancer Pain aims to:
- Allow a forum to allow interchange regarding cancer pain treatment and research between clinicians and scientists.
- Encourage the advancement of cancer pain research by establishing cancer pain research networks and organizing courses in cancer pain research.
- Disseminate information regarding cancer pain to IASP members and others.
- Identify and implement programs and projects that advance the goal of improving the treatment of cancer pain in both developing and developed worlds.
Follow the steps below to access the Cancer Pain SIG online discussion forum, Groupsite:
- Login into your IASP account
- Click on "My Account"
- Scroll down to "My Group Memberships"
- Click on your listed SIG - "Cancer Pain"
IASP members can use the Online Membership Directory to locate contact information for the SIG officers.
Members of the general public should contact IASP at email@example.com with inquiries about the SIG.
Officers [Term 2018-2020]
Chair: Elizabeth Ogboli Nwasor (Nigeria)
Vice Chair: N/A
Past Chair: Stefan Wirz (Germany)
Benefits of Membership
Interested in joining a SIG? Become an IASP member! Learn about the many benefits of IASP membership.Learn More