IASP Fellowship in Clinical Pain Management
PURPOSE: The IASP Fellowship in Clinical Pain Management will provide an ethical, responsible, interdisciplinary training in pain medicine. The selected trainee will acquire knowledge the classification, epidemiology, pathophysiology, and treatment of acute and chronic pain disorders and through practical experience.
TIMELINE: Applications for the fellowship are open until 10 December 2019. The fellow will be selected in December 2019 and the fellowship will last from 1 March 2020- 28 February 2021.
- Applicants must be medical doctors with an anesthesiology specialty
- Applicants must be from a Latin American country
HOW TO APPLY:
Applications must include:
- Copies of graduation diplomas indicating specialization in anesthesiology
- Copy of passport or birth certificate showing citizenship
- 2 letters of recommendation from the applicant's university
- Curriculum Vitae
- 1-page single-spaced personal statement explaining the applicant's interest in the fellowship program.
Applications must be submitted in English.
Incomplete applications will not be reviewed. The top candidates will be asked to participate in an interview.
The Fellowship is conducted in Spanish.
For detailed information about the fellowship program, please see the program overview.
Please contact email@example.com if you have any questions, or call +1-202-856-7400.