Siriraj International Fellowship in Clinical Pain Management
PURPOSE: Jointly sponsored by IASP and the World Federation of Societies for Anaesthesiologists, this hands-on one-year fellowship trains an outstanding multidisciplinary clinician in pain management, treatments, and assessments for application in low-resource countries. It is based at the Siriraj Hospital, Mahidol University, in Bangkok, Thailand.
TIMELINE: Dates have yet to be determined.
HOW TO APPLY: Applications dates have yet to be determined.
- Trainee must be a physician with a specialty in anesthesiology or rehabilitation medicine
- Trainee must have 3 years of work experience.
- Trainee must be able to speak and write in English at a clinical level
- Trainee must be a member of IASP or WFSA or apply for membership if awarded the fellowship.
- Trainee must be working in a South East Asian country.
Applications dates have yet to be determined.
- Fellowship Application Form (click here to download)
- Curriculum Vitae
- Medical Certificate
- Board Certificate in anesthesiology or rehabilitation medicine
- 2 letters of recommendation. One letter should be from the trainee’s institution stating that he/she has served as their clinical staff and will be potentially supported in their career
Costs for the fellowship are covered by IASP and WFSA. For more detailed information about the fellowship, visit the Siriraj Hospital website.