Siriraj International Fellowship in Clinical Pain Management
PURPOSE: Jointly sponsored by IASP and the World Federation of Societies for Anaesthesiologists, this hands-on one-year fellowship trains an outstanding multidisciplinary clinician in pain management, treatments, and assessments for application in low-resource countries. It is based at the Siriraj Hospital, Mahidol University, in Bangkok, Thailand.
TIMELINE: Applications are accepted until 27 December 2019. The review committee will read applications at its February 2020 meeting and the recipients will be announced in March 2020. The Fellowship will begin 1 August 2020 and end 31 July 2021.
- Trainee must be a physician with a specialty in anesthesiology or rehabilitation medicine
- Trainee must have 3 years of work experience.
- Trainee must be able to speak and write in English at a clinical level
- Trainee must be a member of IASP or WFSA or apply for membership if awarded the fellowship.
- Trainee must be working in a South East Asian country.
To apply for the fellowship, send following information to firstname.lastname@example.org by 27 December 2019.
- Fellowship Application Form (click here to download)
- Curriculum Vitae
- Medical Certificate
- Board Certificate in anesthesiology or rehabilitation medicine
- 2 letters of recommendation. One letter should be from the trainee’s institution stating that he/she has served as their clinical staff and will be potentially supported in their career
Costs for the fellowship are covered by IASP and WFSA. For more detailed information about the fellowship, visit the Siriraj Hospital website.