It is a great pleasure and honor to extend to you a warm invitation to attend our 5th International Annual Conference of Pain Management organized by Sohag and Aswan University Hospitals in collaboration with Guys and St. Thomas Pain Management Department.
It will be held at Sonesta St. George Hotel, Luxor from 16-18 February, 2023 The conference will gather excellent national and international speakers covering Pain Management. We are looking forward to welcoming you to an inspiring, educational, and enjoyable experience.
- Prof. Ahmed Elsaied Sohag and Aswan Universities
- Prof. Adnan Al-Kaisy Guy’s ST. Thomas Hospital
Sponsored by: Faculties of Medicine, Sohag & Aswan Universities Anesthesia, ICU & Pain Management Departments in Collaboration with Guy’s and St Thomas’ NHS Foundation Trust
- Advances in Radiofrequency in Pain Management
- Acute Pain Management Ultrasound Imaging for Regional Anesthesia and Pain Management
- Cancer Pain Management (Interventions and Pharmacology)
- Date & Venue: 16-18 February, 2023 – Sonesta St. George Hotel, Luxor, Egypt
- Official language: ENGLISH
- Audio visual aids: PowerPoint
- Certificate of attendance: Will be available at the end of the conference. Climate: Nice Winter time with average temperature between 14-22°C. Exhibition: There will be an exhibition of the latest technical equipments and pharmaceutical products at the conference venue.
- Egyptian: 11000 EGP (Including Registration, Accommodation 3 Nights in Sgl room, Conference Bag & Coffee Break) * Transportation not included
- Non-Egyptian: 1100 USD
- Registration only
- Egyptians: 3000 EGP Non-Egyptians: 300 USD
Contacts for Egyptians: 01118011611 – 01006488643 Contact person for Non-Egyptians: Dr. David PANG Tel: +4475533473179
Abstracts Submission Please submit your abstract on: www.sipc.me or firstname.lastname@example.org Deadline for Abstracts: 15 December, 2022