Aims and goals for Itch SIG:
- Provide a forum for members to engage in discussion on itch — its basic mechanisms and translation to clinical treatment
- Advocate for basic science and translational research on itch
- Foster community among itch researchers and clinicians at IASP through membership and socials
- Facilitate scientific exchange on itch through the promotion of meetings.
- Further synergistic interactions between IASP and IFSI (International Forum for the Study of Itch)
- Cultivate an integrative approach based on interactions and overlap between itch and pain concerning mechanisms, psychophysics, experimental tools and treatment
Newsletters MeetingsDiscussion ForumResourcesSIG Meetings Join Today! About SIGs
Follow the steps below to access the Itch SIG online discussion forum, Groupsite:
- Login into your IASP account
- Click on "My Account"
- Scroll down to "My Group Memberships"
- Click on your listed SIG - "Itch"
Benefits of Membership
Interested in joining a SIG? Become an IASP member! Learn about the many benefits of IASP membership.Learn More