Aims and goals for Itch SIG:
- Provide a forum for members to engage in discussion on itch — its basic mechanisms and translation to clinical treatment
- Advocate for basic science and translational research on itch
- Foster community among itch researchers and clinicians at IASP through membership and socials
- Facilitate scientific exchange on itch through the promotion of meetings.
- Further synergistic interactions between IASP and IFSI (International Forum for the Study of Itch)
- Cultivate an integrative approach based on interactions and overlap between itch and pain concerning mechanisms, psychophysics, experimental tools and treatment
The SIG on Itch does not have a newsletter.
10th World Congress on Itch
November 17 - 19, 2019 | Sydney, Australia
Co-founder: Sara Ross (USA)
Co-founder: Earl Carstens (USA)
Benefits of Membership
Interested in joining a SIG? Become an IASP member! Learn about the many benefits of IASP membership.Learn More