IASP Pain Research Forum
The IASP Pain Research Forum (PRF) is IASP’s virtual meeting place for investigators working to translate basic neurobiology into new treatments for chronic pain.
- News and analysis of the latest research findings
- Weekly roundups of the published scientific literature
- Reader-generated commentary and discussion
- Webinars, interviews, and discussions
- Conference reports
- Community and research resources
PRF is guided by a world-class editorial board covering basic, translational, and clinical research and clinical care.