Aims and goals for Pain Registries SIG:
- Provide guidance on best practice in developing pain registries
- Represent pain registries within IASP.
- Support collaborators from medical centers, worldwide, to join or initiate pain registries for procedures, therapies or services
- Initiate and advance registry-related projects.
- Guide on funding to support the further expansion and development of registries.
- Encourage collaborators to present their findings at IASP meetings
- Promote registry-based trials
- Encourage existing medical registries (unrelated to pain specifically) to include some "agreed" standard pain outcomes as a minimum
NewslettersMeetingsDiscussion Forum ResourcesSIG Meetings Join Today! About SIGs
Founding chair: Ruth Zaslansky (GERMANY)
Benefits of Membership
Interested in joining a SIG? Become an IASP member! Learn about the many benefits of IASP membership.Learn More