Aims and goals for Itch SIG:
- Provide a forum for members to engage in discussion on itch — its basic mechanisms and translation to clinical treatment
- Advocate for basic science and translational research on itch
- Foster community among itch researchers and clinicians at IASP through membership and socials
- Facilitate scientific exchange on itch through the promotion of meetings.
- Further synergistic interactions between IASP and IFSI (International Forum for the Study of Itch)
- Cultivate an integrative approach based on interactions and overlap between itch and pain concerning mechanisms, psychophysics, experimental tools and treatment
- Itch SIG Symposium
Chronic Itch: Clinical and Molecular Mechanisms
27 June 2021 | Amsterdam, The Netherlands
- SIG Business Meeting
29 June 2021 - [12:45 - 13:45]
World Congress on Pain | Amsterdam, The Netherlands
- 10th World Congress on Itch
17 - 19 November 2019 | Sydney, Australia
Follow the steps below to access the Itch SIG online discussion forum, Groupsite:
- Login into your IASP account
- Click on "My Account"
- Scroll down to "My Group Memberships"
- Click on your listed SIG - "Itch"
Benefits of Membership
Interested in joining a SIG? Become an IASP member! Learn about the many benefits of IASP membership.Learn More