Sex, Gender and Racial Differences in Pain
The SIG on Sex, Gender, and Racial Differences in Pain aims to:
- Encourage basic and clinical research on how sex, gender and race affect pain mechanisms and all realms of its management.
- Provide a central information resource on these issues.
- Develop multidisciplinary discussion groups on subtopics of these issues.
- SIG Business Meeting
29 June 2021 - [12:45 - 13:45]
World Congress on Pain | Amsterdam, The Netherlands
Follow the steps below to access the Sex, Gender & Racial Differences Pain SIG online discussion forum, Groupsite:
- Login into your IASP account
- Click on "My Account"
- Scroll down to "My Group Memberships"
- Click on your listed SIG - "Sex, Gender & Pain"
IASP members can use the Online Membership Directory to locate contact information for the SIG officers.
Members of the general public should contact IASP at email@example.com with inquiries about the SIG.
Officers [Term 2018-2020]
Co-Chair: Robert Sorge (USA)
Co-Chair: Manasi Mittinty (AUSTRALIA)
Benefits of Membership
Interested in joining a SIG? Become an IASP member! Learn about the many benefits of IASP membership.Learn More