Sex, Gender and Pain
The SIG on Sex, Gender, and Pain aims to:
- Encourage basic and clinical research on how sex and gender affect pain mechanisms and all realms of its management.
- Provide a central information resource on these issues.
- Develop multidisciplinary discussion groups on subtopics of these issues.
Follow the steps below to access the Sex, Gender & Pain SIG online discussion forum, Groupsite:
- Login into your IASP account
- Click on "My Account"
- Scroll down to "My Group Memberships"
- Click on your listed SIG - "Sex, Gender & Pain"
IASP members can use the Online Membership Directory to locate contact information for the SIG officers.
Members of the general public should contact IASP at email@example.com with inquiries about the SIG.
Officers [Term 2018-2020]
Co-Chair: Robert Sorge (USA)
Co-Chair: Manasi Mittinty (AUSTRALIA)
Benefits of Membership
Interested in joining a SIG? Become an IASP member! Learn about the many benefits of IASP membership.Learn More