The purpose and mission of the SIG on Neuromodulation is to:
- promote interdisciplinary collaboration among scientists, clinicians and other professionals within the health-care networks world-wide in research and clinical application of neuromodulatory treatment strategies;
- facilitate inter-professional education and training in the field of neuromodulation with particular attention to the clinical application of emergent neuromodulatory techniques for pain and symptom management; and
- establish a platform and forum for on-going professional discourse in order to address emerging issues and to navigate the development of evidence-based practices and policies.
Quality Improvement Committee
Meetings and Symposia Committee
- Nsuki Annual Scientific Meeting
Joint Meeting of NSUKI and the IASP Special Interest Group on Neuromodulation
11-12 November, 2017 | Oxford, United Kingdom
Follow the steps below to access the Neuromodulation SIG online discussion forum, Groupsite:
- Login into your IASP account
- Click on "My Account"
- Scroll down to "My Group Memberships"
- Click on your listed SIG - "Neuromodulation"
Officers [Term 2016-2020]
Chair: Sam Eldabe (United Kingdom)
Vice Chair: N/A
Past Chair: Volker Tronnier (Germany)
Treasurer: Armando Villareal (USA)
Secretary: John Markmann (USA)
Benefits of Membership
Interested in joining a SIG? Become an IASP member! Learn about the many benefits of IASP membership.Learn More