11th Congress of the European Pain Federation EFIC, Pain in Europe XI: Bringing the Future to the Present
September 4 – September 7, 2019
The European Pain Federation, EFIC®, is a multidisciplinary professional organisation in the field of pain research and medicine. Established in 1993, it combines the expertise and experience of 37 European Pain Chapters, representing more than 20.000 healthcare professionals, such as physicians, basic researchers, nurses, physiotherapists, psychologists and other healthcare professionals across Europe, who dedicate themselves to the phenomena of acute and chronic pain syndromes.
The 11th Congress of the European Pain Federation, Pain in Europe XI, will take place in the Spanish town of Valencia, from 4-7 September 2019. This major biennial gathering brings together the most recognised experts in the field of pain medicine to exchange knowledge, ideas and the latest advances in the field.
Why you should attend:
- Pain in Europe is the largest scientific congress on pain in 2019.
- Pain in Europe shines a spotlight on current trends and future developments in pain medicine.
- Join the community of pain physicians and scientists, share cutting edge research and network with distinguished experts in the field.
- Renew your knowledge and clinical management skills through refresher sessions.
- Prepare for the European Diplomas in Pain Medicine and Pain Physiotherapy.
September 4-7, 2019
Avda. de las ferias s/n