Pain eMonthly provides information about the pain field, the association, and the activities of IASP's members, chapters, and Special Interest Groups.
IASP is excited to finally hold the 2021 Virtual World Congress on Pain, 9-11 June and 16-18 June. This premier multidisciplinary forum on pain will deliver the latest breaking research and updates to clinical practice in the pain field to 1,000+ pain professionals worldwide. Most importantly, registration is free for IASP members, allowing you the opportunity to network and attend from anywhere in the world.
The event’s diverse program offers something for everyone, no matter their specialty, discipline, or career level. Additionally, content is delivered in various formats, including lectures, posters, or hands-on settings, catering to every learning style.
- Topical Workshops explore approaches to pain research, clinical treatments, and translation from research to practice.
- IASP Special Interest Group (SIG) Symposia provide in-depth and multidisciplinary presentations on specific research or educational topics in the pain field.
- The Virtual Poster Hall displays video presentations, abstracts, and posters from presenters showcasing their research and findings in a virtual environment.
- Refresher Courses bring you back to the basics, renewing your knowledge and presenting up-to-date information on topics deemed critical to the field of pain study and treatment.
I invite you to register for free and join the rest of your global pain community committed to improving pain relief. And, if you know a colleague who is not a member but would like to attend for free, encourage them to join IASP today.
Claudia Sommer, MD
- IASP eNewsletter - November 2014
- IASP eNewsletter - August 2014
- IASP eNewsletter - June 2014
- IASP eNewsletter - April 2014
- IASP eNewsletter - February 2014
- IASP eNewsletter - December 2013
- IASP eNewsletter - October 2013
- IASP eNewsletter - August 2013
- IASP eNewsletter - June 2013
- IASP eNewsletter - April 2013