2020 Call for Refresher Courses
Call for Refresher Course Proposals at the
IASP 2020 World Congress on Pain in Amsterdam
Refresher Courses offer attendees the opportunity to learn current information from a broad-based perspective on an array of topics that are deemed critical to the field of pain study. Refresher Courses are typically comprised of three speakers per topic. Each speaker will be asked to write a portion of the chapter to be printed in the Refresher Course book.
The Scientific Program Committee reviews all applications for Refresher Courses with a view toward the quality and timeliness of the proposed scientific program. Submissions may be rejected if they do not fully answer application questions regarding course description and equational objectives.
|1 May 2019||Call for Refresher Courses Opens|
|24 May 2019||Deadline to Submit Refresher Course Proposals|
|August 2019||Refresher Course Acceptance/Rejection Notifications Sent|
The Refresher Course Proposal Form:
The Refresher Course submission form will require the following information:
- Proposed speaker information (three speakers required)
- Description of Refresher Course
- Why is this topic important and timely for a Refresher Course session at the World Congress on Pain?
- Why do you propose this topic now?
- What is the speakers’ specific contribution to the topic?
- Why are these speakers the most appropriate speakers on this topic?
- Top 3 learning objectives for attendees