6th World Congress on Controversies, Debates & Consensus in Bone, Muscle & Joint Diseases (BMJD)
November 8 –
November 10, 2018
We are most pleased to inform you that the 6th edition of the World Congress on Controversies, Debates & Consensus in Bone, Muscle & Joint Diseases (BMJD) will be held in Bangkok, Thailand on November 8-10, 2018, continuing its past successes in Australia, Europe and North America, where it was voted in the list of top 25 medical congresses in the world to attend.
Why Attend BMJD?
- BMJD is a comprehensive Congress fully devoted to clinical controversies in Bone, Muscle & Joint Diseases.
- BMJD addresses the most burning issues in the field and provides an effective forum for debating and discussing these issues.
- BMJD allocates ample time after each session for speaker-audience discussions.
- BMJD’s faculty is comprised of internationally renowned experts.
- BMJD will tackle important questions in various sub-fields, including Osteoarthritis, Rheumatoid Arthritis, Inflammatory Arthritis, Pain, and related Musculoskeletal Diseases.
- BMJD features a “Young Scientist Award Competition” for young doctors, scientists and researchers.