Ulf Lindblom Young Investigator Award for Clinical Science
- Cash award of US$2,500
- Economy airfare to the Congress, accommodation, and a free Congress registration
- Plaque to be presented at the Congress
Nomination Deadline: October 15, 2015
The Ulf Lindblom Young Investigator Award for Clinical Science is presented at the biennial World Congress on Pain. The 2008 Congress was the first year for the award, which honors an individual who has achieved a level of independence as a scholar in the field of pain (in clinical science). The IASP Fellowships, Grants, and Awards Working Group selects the recipient.
- The candidate must be less than 40 years of age.
- The candidate must be a current IASP member.
- The candidate should have performed independent research, i.e., the most recent work should not have been done under supervision of a senior scientist.
- Only work published in international refereed journals or periodicals will be considered.
- The candidate may be proposed by a senior scientist, or may personally apply for this prize.
- The recipient should be prepared to attend the IASP World Congress on Pain.
Nominations should include the following:
- Letter of nomination including a statement that the candidate has achieved a level of independence as a scholar, or for self-nomination, a letter describing such level of independence.
- A candidate’s curriculum vitae (please use IASP template).
Nominations will be reviewed and decision made by the Fellowships, Grants and Awards Working Group.
Submit your nominations online here.
Please contact firstname.lastname@example.org if you have questions, or call +1-202-524-5300.
Click here to see previous winners of the Ulf Lindblom Young Investigator Award.
Grant Management System provided by WizeHive