Interested parties should send a resume and cover letter (including salary requirements) to email@example.com.
Digital Marketing Manager
The Digital Marketing Manager manages content, operations, and analytics for all IASP digital communication channels, including website, social media, email and newsletters. The individual is expected to lead and participate on cross-functional project teams, and serve as the point person at IASP for scheduling digital communication to all members, nonmembers, and contacts. The Digital Marketing Manager will work closely with members of the Leadership Team to execute IASP’s digital strategy and content integration strategy. This is an exempt position that reports to the Director of Membership and Marketing.
- Manage IASP digital analytics and reporting process to provide business intelligence and actionable insights.
- Lead and participate in cross-functional teams across IASP programs and provide oversight to digital and social member engagement strategies.
- Provide support to IASP volunteer groups including committees, task forces, working groups, chapters and SIGs as needed.
- Serve as point of contact to vendors and consultants related to digital and social platforms. Keep equipment operating by troubleshooting errors and coordinating fixes with appropriate vendors.
- Investigate, review, and recommend new delivery options for e-communication vehicles, taking into account design, content, and data-reporting capability. (graphic design and operational)
- Lead the development of all e-communications (design and content) and integrate customer insight data (open/click-thru rates, etc.) into creative execution.
- Stay current in digital marketing by participating in educational opportunities, reading professional publications, maintaining personal networks, participating in professional organizations.
Required Knowledge, Skills and Abilities:
- A mind for analytics and a passion for data-driven decision making.
- Portfolio of web design, content development, and digital media work.
- Knowledge and experience in marketing and branding for digital media.
- Excellent writing skills, and experience writing for the web and social media channels as well as more traditional communication channels.
- Experience working with association management software, such as iMIS.
- Experience creating polished, digital communications (email, e-newsletters, etc.).
- Proficiency in Microsoft Word, Excel, and PowerPoint.
- Experience launching, managing, maintaining and optimizing websites (CMS systems, HTML, CSS, Google Analytics, SQL, SEO), email marketing platforms (Highroad, Marketo), databases (iMIS, Aptify, Personify), and social platforms (Hootsuite).
- Familiarity with Adobe Creative Suite and an understanding of graphic design
- Strong analytical skills including mastery of Microsoft Excel
- Excellent command of oral and written communication in English; knowledge and ability to communicate in additional language(s) is preferred.
Educational and Knowledge Requirements
• Bachelor's degree, preferably in communications, marketing, or business-related field.
• 5+ years’ experience.
Membership Marketing Coordinator
Responsible for implementing membership recruitment and retention programs for all current members, renewals and prospects. This position is responsible for maintaining reports on membership demographics, retention, and trends. He/she will provide frontline customer service to existing IASP members and shares the responsibly for membership billing and application operations with other members of the Membership team. He/she will provide administrative and marketing support to the Membership and Marketing team as needed.
- Develop, write, and produce member and prospective member communications.
- Develop and maintain onboarding materials for new members, working to improve and make content more audience-specific.
- Process membership applications, reinstatements, and cancellations, as needed.
- Oversee data governance in database, including merging, formatting and validating accuracy of records.
- Produce and transmit data files and templates to vendors for mailings.
- Prepare reports about membership demographics, retention, and trends.
- Execute membership related database functions, including automated member communications, receipts, certificates, invoicing, and reporting as needed.
- Work with Director to support member groups including chapters and special interest groups.
Responsible for organization and inventory of marketing and mailing collateral in the office (brochures, flyers, envelopes, etc.)
Staff contact to the vendors in regards to production time, quantities, and quotes for membership mailings.
- College degree
- Understanding of and experience with association management software and database systems, iMIS experience and expertise is a plus.
- Minimum of 2-3 years of work experience in association, membership, or marketing role that required interaction with members/customers
- Proficient in Microsoft Office software (Outlook, Excel, Word, PowerPoint) and experience using a CMS to update a website and social media tools.
- Preference will be given to candidates with a proficiency in a foreign language