Number of Members:
The SIG will advance the understanding of mechanisms, assessment,
prevention, and treatment of neuropathic pain.
- Collaboration between basic and clinical research.
- The study of the underlying mechanisms of neuropathic pain.
- The exchange of information and experience about the assessment and
treatment of neuropathic pain.
- The identification and implementation of programs to prevent the
development of neuropathic pain.
- Furthering the educational objectives of the SIG via international
meetings, an annual symposium, workshops at the IASP World Congress on
Pain®, Congress satellite meetings, a newsletter, and the
External SIG Website: http://www.neupsig.de