Ulf Lindblom Young Investigator Award for Clinical Science
- Plaque to be presented at the Congress
- Travel to the Congress (discount airfare) and accommodation
expenses, free Congress registration
- Cash award of US$2,500
Nomination Deadline: October 1 of the year preceding a Congress
The Ulf Lindblom Young Investigator Award for Clinical Science is
presented at the biennial World Congress on Pain. The 2008 Congress was
the first year for the award, which honors an individual who has
achieved a level of independence as a scholar in the field of pain (in
clinical science). The IASP Fellowships, Grants, and Awards Working
Group selects the recipient. The prize will be presented during formal
sessions at the Congress.
- The candidate must be less than 40 years of age.
- The candidate must be a current IASP member.
- The candidate should have performed independent research, i.e., the
most recent work should not have been done under supervision of a senior
- Only work published in international refereed journals or
periodicals will be considered.
- The candidate may be proposed by a senior scientist, or may
personally apply for this prize.
- The recipient should be prepared to attend the IASP World Congress
Nominations should include the following:
(All applications must be submitted in English.)
- Letter of nomination including a statement that the candidate has
achieved a level of independence as a scholar, or for self-nomination, a
letter describing such level of independence.
- A copy of the candidate’s curriculum vitae
- Reprints of up to 7 recent publications from refereed international
Please contact email@example.com if you have
questions, or call +1-202-524-5300.
Email your application to: firstname.lastname@example.org
The deadline for receipt of nominations is October 1 of the year
preceding a Congress.
here to see previous winners of the Ulf Lindblom Young Investigator